Thursday, December 3, 2015

This Is Some Involved Kind of Complicated

Wow, I don't know how long it's been since I last wrote, because I've been really busy.  I had the "Aha!" moment tonight.  Finally saw how to install the package code into the Lisp I'm writing.  I forgot how the Lisp went together until I was able to sit down with the code the other day.  Hadn't thought about it much, but after a few minutes of thinking on the subway tonight, it became clear.  It's going to go in easy (famous last words).  It's pretty exciting to have control of the internals of the language.  It's a fun and surprising perspective.

Going to install and test it over the next few days.  Hopefully sooner.  But life feels fast these days.  It might take a little while longer than I'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment