Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Problems I Solve, I Seem To Be Making

I had something to say, but I forgot it.

I was going to title this missive "I'm Writing Packages. What Are Packages Again?", but I decided to create a theme with titles and see if it makes it easier to remember articles by slight variation in title.

Now I remember what it was...I'm an idiot. I start dinking around with packages, functions, and classes, decide I'm going to write a package system and blab about it on the internet. Whooooo!!!

I have to write it now. It could be fun to explore if nothing else.

I was going to write about some of the issues of packages, but while I was reading Erann Gat's "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Packages" I realized it was written for me, the idiot, who needs to learn about the issues of packages again. Because I have to see if what I wrote is any kind of reasonable.

It's fun to write about and imagine it's really real. I hope it really is. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment